-
June 20th, 2005, 10:43 PM
#1
Inactive Member
I liked them a lot [img]frown.gif[/img]
-
June 20th, 2005, 11:53 PM
#2
HB Forum Owner
I'm very sorry to hear this. It always saddens me when we lose a creative person too soon...one wonders what art and joy they would have contributed to the world if they had had the chance.
-
June 21st, 2005, 12:37 AM
#3
Inactive Member
My wife and I saw Soul Asylum along with Screaming Trees (Seattle grunge) and Spin Doctors (remember them? in either '92 or '93. It was a really good show. That's very sad news.
=cc=
-
June 21st, 2005, 03:13 AM
#4
Inactive Member
<marquee> [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] R.I.P. Karl [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] </marquee>
Karl Mueller lost his battle with throat cancer and died Friday. He was 41.
Mueller was due to have surgery the day he died, his friend, Maggie Macpherson said. His cancer had gone into remission in October.
Macpherson said they had all hoped he had come through the worst, The Star-Tribune reported.
Mueller, along with frontman Dave Pirner and two others, founded Soul Asylum in 1984. They are probably best known for their songs "Runaway Train" and "Somebody to Shove."
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks